Dr. Hannah Shen
After graduation from Beijing United University Traditional Chinese Medicine & Pharmacology College in 1983, Dr. Hannah Shen studied both Traditional Chinese Medicine and western medicine to earn a Bachelor of Medicine degree and practiced both Traditional Chinese Medicine and western medicine at Beijing Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine as a resident physician. Through the years she has continued to expand her knowledge base.
- Practice since 1983
- Private clinics in Japan and Canada
- Beijing Hospital of TCM*
- Experience in medical research and training interns.
- Treatises published in medical journals.
- Instructor at the International College of Traditional Chinese Medicine of Vancouver. Instructor of Diagnosis in TCM*, Herbology, Auricular Medicine.
- Instructor of TCM* program at Langara College
- Herbal consultant. Consultant to TCM* practitioners across Canada
- A Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Study in Tzu Chi Institute with the University of British Columbia
- Consultant on legislature and governance of TCM*.
- A Member of the council of Canadian Integrative Cancer Therapies Association
- A Registered Acupuncturist and a Doctor of TCM*.
- Advanced Studies in acupuncture
- Advanced Studies in Qi Gong
- Acupuncture Detoxification
- Studies in Koryo Hand Therapy
- Studies in Auricular Medicine
- Tung’s Acupuncture Points & Advanced Acupuncture Theories
- Advanced TCM* Ophthalmology
- Fang’s Micro-system Acupuncture
- Constitutional Facial Acupuncture RenewalTM
- Cosmetic acupuncture
- Advanced studies in Infertility and Postpartum Diseases
- Traditional pulse diagnosis
Office: (604) 948-4813
#226-1077 56th Street
Tsawwassen Professional Building